Pages

7.18.2010

Killing Things

Have you guys ever noticed how if you use highlighter on glossy and shiny (SHINYYY) things it EVAPORATES and disappears? Guess it's because glossy/shiny (SHINYYYY) things are nonporus and everything.

Sorry. Got distracted.

Today I went to a library for the first time in forever, and I had to keep screaming internally at myself "WALK AWAY FROM THE BOOK, WALK AWAY" because I already had this humongo stack and books kept dropping from the top and then I would do the awkward side leaning thing to pick them up, AND the librarian was doing the rabid dragon sneer every time I dropped a book. But in the end I managed to waddle to the self checkout station without dropping anything and waddle out.

Isn't "Killing Things" such a snazzy title?

1 comment:

  1. I was at the library the other day and I had a huge stack of books and the librarian gave me a look because I dropped a bunch.

    ReplyDelete

html allowed. to do html, do the copy the symbols&letters below, without the spaces.
< b > (bold) < / b > , < i > (italics) < / i >