Pages

2.07.2011

New Segment

I'm going to call this segment "Letters to Ally" because I'm such a procrastinator and don't feel like opening up an email or writing an actual letter.

So.

Dear Ally.

Hi. I compiled a list of my future husbands, one of which is also yours, but it's ok, because were friends and we're cool with each other.

So what if he's a bit of a giggly dweeb, I'm okay with it. (Ginger Alert.)

Actually, I would rather adopt him. (Ginger)

THE HAAIRR.

He's just too cool. Look at him.

You know, this was just meant to be.

Love,
Jessie.

---------
Happy 100th post.



2 comments:

  1. Ok, so I went to my blog and saw you had a new post and that made me go "Yay!". Then I clicked on the post and then I saw MY NAME! And I was so excited and I read it and I saw Andrew Garfields name and that was just amazing. Yep. Thats what happened. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr.Bingley YAY!!!!!!! i love him even though he's so dumb

    ReplyDelete

html allowed. to do html, do the copy the symbols&letters below, without the spaces.
< b > (bold) < / b > , < i > (italics) < / i >