Pages

1.13.2010

music!










Music? Yes!
I mostly listen to alternative, some rap, the free stuff on iTunes, and some mainstream stuff.
But never the chipmunk versions of things.
At first it was cute, talking chipmunks and everything.
And then they started singing. Which was scary.
And then I started thinking.
What if those singing chipmunks started to reproduce and stuff, and suddenly they took over the world!?
Or what if all the chipmunks morphed into singing and talking ones?
*envisions*
*winces*
Evolution can be scary.



Well, getting back on topic, I'll mostly listen to anything with a good beat. Favorite bands? Coldplay, Chopin (not really a band).....etc....
Anyways. Go listen to this now:
awesome.
;)
As I said, I'll listen to anything with a good beat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

html allowed. to do html, do the copy the symbols&letters below, without the spaces.
< b > (bold) < / b > , < i > (italics) < / i >