Pages

1.29.2010

random latin lesson!

Hello, hello, salve, salve.
For this lesson you may call me Professor J.
THE FIRST LESSON:
Salve means hello.
How will this be used?
you: Salve!
random person: Salve!

THE LAST LESSON FOR TODAY:
I will now inform you of some very random phrases that you might want to use later on.
Sona si Latine loqueris. -Honk if you speak Latin!
Mellita, domi adsum! - Honey, I'm home!
Magister Mundi sum! - I am Master of the Universe!
Re vera, potas bene. -Say, you sure are drinking a lot. ( This one can be used to help save lives!)
Vescere bracis meis. - eat my shorts.
Corripe Cervisiam! - Seize the beer!
Carpe Diem! - Seize the day!
Merda taurorum animas conturbit! - BS baffles the brain.
Ad victoriam! - to victory! (A Roman battle cry)

Coming soon... a random Spanish lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment

html allowed. to do html, do the copy the symbols&letters below, without the spaces.
< b > (bold) < / b > , < i > (italics) < / i >