Pages

4.12.2010

Mr. DAAAHHHHCY is a beast especially when he's soaked in rain. A flammy post for a flammy day. :)


Don't you agree? ;)
----
WATCHED PRIDE & PREJUDICE 4 TIMES OVER BREAK. 4 TIMES. 2 TIMES WITH CAPTIONS, BECAUSE I REALLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND BRITISH ACCENTS.

This bloggeth post is for that random splatypus Miss Olivia...who shares my unnatural obsession for this movie.
Clicky that bloggeth of hers on my blogroll.


Ahem. In other news, I had a pretty flamablamabous day today, and am addicted to the new trident stuff. *grinds on gum noisily*
AND THANK YOU TO SOPHIE, who wrote a lurvley post on this bloggeth on her bloggeth. CLICKY. NOW.

I leave you today with a picture of Miss Olivia's perfect suitor....not Mr. Wickham, unfortunatley. but..

bahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

html allowed. to do html, do the copy the symbols&letters below, without the spaces.
< b > (bold) < / b > , < i > (italics) < / i >