Pages

4.08.2010

Thirteen Reasons Why I'm writing this post.

1. I like lists. heeH.
2. I just got this Blogger app thingy on iGoogle, and I want to test it out.
3. MOOSE.
4. I have to continue on my quest for Miss Actress Ally's contest!
5. Here goes:
There once was a chicken named Dog,
Who one day got stuck ina bog.
He met a star-fish,
got out some relish,
and devoured that fish on a log.
6. Um. Well.
7. IM IN A LIBRARY!
8. Because. I feel like it.
9. This is getting harder.
10. *hummmms*
11. Zung Zung Zung.
12. *blank stare*
13. Ahh! Finally! BECAUSE I FINALLY READ 13 REASONS WHY. AT least part of it, I'm on cassette 3. It's chilling. o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

html allowed. to do html, do the copy the symbols&letters below, without the spaces.
< b > (bold) < / b > , < i > (italics) < / i >