Pages

8.03.2010

Next Blogging

So you guys know, how on the little bar on the top of blogs there is a little thing that says "next blog" (which usually takes you to blogs about creepy mothers taking billions of pictures of their babies and posting them around). Last time I clicked for this blog I got a formerly alcoholic artist. He was cool. But this time I got these awesome foreign photography blogs.


I guess they are kiinnda related to my blog but not really, actually.

And then I got one with a lot of Spanish children.


If you click on this one and look at the pictures, you will notice that there are pictures of them beating at a pinata. But it's a pinata LLAMA AND THE SMALL CHILDREN ARE BEATING HIM MERICILESSLY AND THEN EATING HIS GUTTSSS

SO I DON'T GET WHAT THE DEAL WITH THIS NEXT BLOG LINKY.

what are you guys getting?

1 comment:

  1. check out this one http://lazagabaster.blogspot.com/?expref=next-blog

    ReplyDelete

html allowed. to do html, do the copy the symbols&letters below, without the spaces.
< b > (bold) < / b > , < i > (italics) < / i >