Pages

12.03.2010

Epiphanies and Disappointment

Hey guys.
I hate people that are unfair and prejudiced (coughocoughhackmrhackmcgrathcoughhackcough). I hate wrongful discrimination. I hate racist bastards. I hate puke colored egg-white facials, I strongly dislike things that are bitter (other than bittersweet chocolate), I don't like having to look out for deer poop when walking home, I don't like heavy backpacks.

I have just found out of amazingly good La Yogurt strawberry banana yogurt is. You can drink it like a smoothie...chhhyess. It tastes like a smoothie. It is basically amazingness. I don't know why you would care but I usually like my yogurt creamy but this thing was so effing delish!



So guys...
Being thirteen sucks. Sucks baad.

In the first week of being thirteen, I have successfully gotten my arse into some uncomfortable situations.
Algebra. What the eff, man.
Homework.
Illness.
Cranky stoners.

I can totally see why teenagers are always having these mental breakdowns.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I see that a lot of bloggers are feeling a bit apprehensive about people seeing their blogs and slamming it/being mean, and I totally get that. I hope people are respectful to my and everyone elses writing . :)

1 comment:

html allowed. to do html, do the copy the symbols&letters below, without the spaces.
< b > (bold) < / b > , < i > (italics) < / i >