Pages

12.04.2010

What Is Up With Everybody, Blame It On Global Warming.

Have I mentioned hating being 13?
Have I told you how a doctor stared into my soul?
Have I told you how hard it is to get up on that bleeping mat thing that is uncomfortably tall?
I'm getting shorter.
It's true.

Have I told you how I will cry at any movie?
I cried in Marley & Me. (which was really actually sad.)
I cried in Bridge to Teribithia.
I cried in E.T.
I cried in Remember the Titans.
I cried in Avatar.

I have nightmares about the second Harry Potter book. That thing was scary, man. I was afraid to look in a mirror for about 2 weeks in fear that I would see two basilik eyes and that my skeleton would rot forever in the bottom of a chamber.
Harry Potter is so scary. The movies too. I practically leaped out of my seat in fright when that hand popped out of the lake in the 6th movie. (Meghan should probably remember that.) I jumped a foot when that effing snake jumped out of the hole in the creepy lady's house in the 7th movie.

I was actually a little bit scared by Scary Movie.

I went to see Sherlock Holmes and it was fantastic but I was so freaked out that the creepy guy would try to attack me, and Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law wouldn't be there to help me. After Inception, I was so creeped out by his creep of a wife.

Sorry if I was inconsiderate with the bottom of my last post. I don't mean to cause harm. :(:(

My throat/nose/voice sounds like a motorcycle. Hugs to everyone that is sick and all the people in the UK that aren't used to so much snow.

Are you afraid of dying?

2 comments:

html allowed. to do html, do the copy the symbols&letters below, without the spaces.
< b > (bold) < / b > , < i > (italics) < / i >