Pages

5.10.2011

Epiphany!

So today I had an epiphany. I was coughing because I caught someone's disease, then I realized - wow, Jessie, you have a blgo! Blog.
Wow, Jessie, you suck at typing.

Anyways.


My varsity letter came in the mail today! It basically told me to get my out of shape arse to a pool before August 15 so I don't drown on the first day of swimming. (again). And I was thinking, I might do it if ELLIE AVA AND CLARA promise they do it because honestly, why sit on a horse while it jumps over fences (Ava), or slap plastic cyliders with a stick while being on ice (Clara) or be doing some kind of musical acting dancy thing (Ellie) when you can swallow gallons of water while paddling for your life?


No, actually, I love swimming.


Speaking of death, I was reading this book called Delirium. Someone quite possibly dies. You should read it. It's not that fantastic, just warning you.


Now that I'm typing this I realize that I should draw more pictures. And post them. Because everyone likes pictures. So there's one at the top.


It's a modest mother cow who has decided to put on a nice hat and build a fire in the darkness.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I caught someone's disease"

    LIES. Don't be blaming me for all your issues!

    I like the cow.

    Lurve,

    Ally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Ally.
    Ya little snot. (hahaha. remember?)

    ReplyDelete

html allowed. to do html, do the copy the symbols&letters below, without the spaces.
< b > (bold) < / b > , < i > (italics) < / i >