Pages

5.10.2010

Johnny Wieeerrr? No dad, Justin Bieber.

Me and my dad were driving along in his Mr. Mom van, listening to the radio, when a Justin Bieber song came on. So, just for the heck of it, I asked him if he thought it was a girl or a boy.
Dad: Girl.
Me: AHAHA FAIL, DAD
Dad: Oh! Is it Johnny WEIR?
(here is proof that my dad watched the Olympics too much)
Me: No dad. That's a figure skater.
Dad: JOHNNY WEEIIIIRR?
Me: NO, DAD. JUSTIN BEIBER.
Dad: JOHNNNNY WEIRRRR-d. bahahahaha.
Me:....
Dad: JOHNNNY WEIRDDD....bahaha. JOHNNY WEirdd Johnny weird Johnny weird.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA. I lovvee how you call it the Mr. Mom van. We call (or try to call) our mini van "Bono" because of our other car, The Edge. Do you get it? I didn't think you would get it.

    ReplyDelete

html allowed. to do html, do the copy the symbols&letters below, without the spaces.
< b > (bold) < / b > , < i > (italics) < / i >