Pages

5.26.2010

WHY I SHOULD HAVE MY OWN UNIVERSE

Right now, some of you are probably squinting at this picture and rubbing your chin.

Some of you are probably bouncing up and down screeching "PREETTY COLORS".

And Ally is screaming POTATO.

Guess what.

ITS MY OWN LITTLE UNIVERSE.

"Ohh," you all are saying. "I see. That dot in the middle is the sun!"

I am nodding.

"And those colorful ones must be planets!" you guys are realizing. Your glee is stopped short.

"Wait. JESSIE. THEY'RE ALL ON THE VERGE OF CRASHING INTO EACH OTHER. JESSIE?"

I am cackling.

Your horror and disgust is undoubtedly apparent. I wait to tell the great news.

"Guess which one you guys are on." I say.

You stop.


I cackle again.





"The one that just exploded."

4 comments:

  1. Jessie you need to write more. This was awesomeeeeee.

    Hey- is this on the dan_ball or something like that website? I'm obsessed with the Powder Game on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwe thanks. It is! I LIKE MAKING THINGS BLOW UP ON THE POWDER GAME

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ♥ BLOWING THINGS UP! MWAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete

html allowed. to do html, do the copy the symbols&letters below, without the spaces.
< b > (bold) < / b > , < i > (italics) < / i >