Pages

5.03.2010

tag. baha.

So, as you may have read before, Lady Sophie from Sophie Next Door tagged me a few days ago. And then Miss Olivia did. And then I got kinda scared from all these people touching/tagging me, so I decided to finally write this post. (About time, ay?)

8 THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT JESSIE

• I. Love. The Office. (Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.)
• I wiggle my toes when I'm bored sometimes.
• My favorite chess piece is the knight, because who doesn't like a horse that jumps in a L formation?
• I say tomato, you say to-mato.
• Im NOT a ninja. *shifty eyes* I'm NOT
42
haha this dot is bigger than the other ones. Um. I love love love love burritos and I watch weird English movies too much.

I tag:

YOU.

2 comments:

html allowed. to do html, do the copy the symbols&letters below, without the spaces.
< b > (bold) < / b > , < i > (italics) < / i >