Pages

11.10.2010

minimalism is never a bummer. well, sometimes it is.


I finally managed to figure out my header. Not really, actually.

So swimming is over, and it was a jellyglomping load of good, hard, choke-worthy fun. I mean, that was some hardcore enjoyment there. Hard
core. Like blood-puking hardcore. We have a banquet this Sat. and I think it'll be a lot of fun.

I have nothing to do tonight (other than homework, but really, who does that. Scoff.) So you know what that means.

Yep.

I'm going to try to finish A Very Potter Musical. Even though Ginny annoys me and so does Ron, and so does the rest of the Weasleys in the musical but Malfoy is amazing so I will deal with it.


I went to see this movie with a certain birthday girl. ADRIANA IS A NINJA.

2 comments:

  1. And a certain random asian. :( *Feels unincluded*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES I went to see it with a random asian too. Only she's so awesome i wrote her name invisibly next to a birthday girl's. I dare you to highlight that area.

    ReplyDelete

html allowed. to do html, do the copy the symbols&letters below, without the spaces.
< b > (bold) < / b > , < i > (italics) < / i >