Pages

6.06.2010

why the fifth harry potter movie sucked. Sucked badly.

-I was confused. And I read the book.

-The movie did not make me laugh.

-The movie did not make me cry. And I cry at a lot of movies. Even animated ones.

-The movie only made me make the weird half smile thing, like when someone tries to make a joke but it fails.

-I ended up feeling awkward for all of the actors. EXCEPT FOR LUNA CAUSE SHE WAS AWESOME

-I didn't even understand that Sirius died, because Harry was just standing there looking a bit bemused when Sirius got swept into the fog machine, WHICH IS NOT HOW PEOPLE DIE.


BUT.
At least Harry got a haircut.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, yeah, that movie was the worst out of all of them. The 6th was the best so far. But really, none satisfy us Harry Potter geeks.

    ReplyDelete

html allowed. to do html, do the copy the symbols&letters below, without the spaces.
< b > (bold) < / b > , < i > (italics) < / i >